Knowing your numbers can build or break your business.
Understand Your Financials
Gain Peace of Mind
Grow Your Business
Your financials are supposed to guide you to make the best decisions for your business.
But instead of bringing you clarity, far too many businesses have confusion around their numbers - which creates stress.
- You’re never quite sure if you’re doing it “right”
- Translating your financials into real, actionable insights for your business can feel impossible
- You aren’t sure how to plan for seasonality in your business
- Everything about your books feels like you’re running on a hamster wheel
- Strategic decisions to grow your business feel out of reach
You deserve to know your numbers well so that you can gain peace of mind and grow your business.
Imagine growing your business with financial know-how
- Read and understand your financial statements
- Understand how much you’re spending to acquire/bring in each student
- Determine your minimum monthly revenue or minimum enrolled students to be successful
- Use your numbers to uncover how to increase enrollment without overspending
- Identify sneaky costs that eat away at your margins
- Quickly identify problem areas that can kill your profitability
- Identify when it’s time to increase your rates and by how much.
- When it is safe to expand, open new locations, and acquire already established schools or centers
Keep using these tools for years to come:
What does it cost to enroll in Know Your Numbers?
In order to participate in Know Your Numbers, you’ll need the following on hand:
- Income Statement (P&L) or Statement of Activity
- Balance Sheets for the last 2 years or Statement of Financial Position
- Student Roster w/ start dates
- Employee Roster w/ start dates
If you do not have your last 2 years of books up to date, contact us, and we can get everything squared away for you in around 3 weeks for a flat fee.
Get the Free Guide
This guide is the start of the next chapter of your financial future.
The Know Your Numbers guide will help you understand the first steps in creating a more profitable childcare business. You will learn how to:
- Set the right price
- Understand business costs
- Use your numbers to calculate your break-even point
Use this guide if:
- You are great with kids, but wish you could fully understand your business finances.
- You feel like financial goal setting is like aiming at a moving target.
- You are overwhelmed when imagining what it would take to truly grow your business.
We understand your worries - and know how to guide you to business financial confidence.