As we continue our blog series about our top recommended integrations for QuickBooks Online, we will provide an overview of two more of our favorites: Human Interest 401(k) and Track1099. These are programs we regularly use and recommend to our clients, and in the following article, we’ll tell you why.
Human Interest 401(k)
Human Interest is the self-proclaimed 401(k) for small and medium-sized businesses, making it easy and affordable to help your employees save for retirement. We like Human Interest for a variety of reasons. Here are a few standout features to consider:
- Zero Transaction Fees – Get an affordable plan, low-cost funds, and absolutely no transaction fees.
- Easy-to-Use Interface – A user-friendly dashboard gives you a comprehensive view of your company plan, including employee participation and contribution reports. Easy onboarding and built-in investment education for employees is included.
- End-to-End Administration – Human Interest syncs to your payroll, processes contributions, and handles all of your compliance testing and IRS paperwork.
- Flexible, Customized Retirement Plans – Choose from Traditional and Roth 401(k)s, 403(b)s, Safe Harbor plans, and profit-sharing plans. As an employer, you can also customize matching and vesting options at no additional cost.
- A 401(k) Plan You Can Afford – You can offer retirement benefits for less than the cost of one employee’s health insurance.
If you want to automate your company’s 401(k) offerings with a system that works great with QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Payroll, definitely check out Human Interest!
The Honest Buck Accounting team recently discovered Track1099, and we are thrilled we did. This program makes it easy and inexpensive to e-file and manage 1099-NEC, W-2, 1095, W-9, and more. Check out several reasons we give Track1099 two thumbs up:
- Seamless Compatibility – The program integrates into QuickBooks Online and quickly imports all contractor information from your accounting software with ease.
- E-File, E-Deliver, E-Correct – Electronically file and deliver your tax forms to the IRS and amend documents as needed.
- No Minimum Fee – Pay only for the forms you e-file, with e-corrections included in the price.
- Secure Filing – File confidently with the assurance that the program is IRS-approved for e-filing as per US government protocols with secure e-delivery that includes encrypted links.
- Easy on Your Budget – With Track1099, you pay no minimum fee and no hidden costs with no extra fees for incremental e-filing.
Track1099 packs a lot of value into their affordable price structure. Look no further for a quick and efficient 1099 filing program that integrates well with QuickBooks Online.
Here at Honest Buck Accounting, we understand that as a childcare business owner, you are always looking for ways to save time, money, and energy on your business accounting processes. We believe these QuickBooks Online integrations help you achieve more with less, and that’s why we heartily recommend them. Schedule a call with us to learn more about our professional accounting services.